Shaw Mansion

shaw_mansion.jpg

Description:

The Mansion, built by Capt. Nathaniel Shaw with the help of French settlers, was completed in 1758. The mansion was Connecticut’s naval war office used during the Revolutionary War.

It features changing exhibits and special events.

Address:

11 Blinman St
New London, CT 06320

Fee:

Adults $5
Seniors $4
Children $3 (under 12) $2

Owned by:

The New London County Historical Society

This entry was posted in Historic, Museum. Bookmark the permalink.