Founding of Norwalk Monument

The monument marks the location where Norwalk was founded A.D. 1849. The town’s earliest homes were planted in the near vicinity of the stone monument. The First Meeting House is directly opposite of the monument.

It was erected by the Norwalk chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution in 1895.

This entry was posted in Monument. Bookmark the permalink.