Monthly Archives: April 2017

Nathan Hale Schoolhouse In East Haddam

Description: The restored red schoolhouse, located since 1900 atop the hill in back of St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church, is over 200 years old and served as a school from 1750 to 1799. During these years it was located on the … Continue reading

Posted in Historic, Museum | Comments Off on Nathan Hale Schoolhouse In East Haddam